Located in the Lauriedale Condominium Complex is an updated two bedroom, two full bath home offering serene greenbelt views. A delightful floor plan featuring a comfortable living room and dining area enhanced by a fireplace and large sliding door to the private deck. A beautiful remodeled kitchen with attractive modern cabinetry, stone countertops and a new suite of stainless steel appliances cater to both casual and fine cuisine. Two expansive sized bedroom suites provide ample space for relaxing with rays of light thru the large windows. Updated attached ensuite bathrooms, roomy closets, dual-pane windows, ample storage and private balcony round out this supreme condominium.
This peaceful country club style community boasts an ideal location within the complex – an end unit only steps away from Laurie Meadows Shopping Center and park, easy access to Hillsdale Shopping Center restaurants and shopping, Caltrain Station, Highway 101. Centrally located and a short drive to downtown San Carlos, San Mateo and Burlingame. Desirable amenities including beautiful green belts, several swimming pools, spa, sauna, gym, ping pong room, tennis courts, and recreation room.
- The advantage of an end/corner unit with additional windows set apart on a lovely greenbelt area
- Elegant spacious living room offers an electric fireplace with mantel and stone surround. Double door mirrored storage closet and large sliding door accessing the private deck.
- Dining area situated idyllically between the living room and kitchen
- Updated kitchen featuring attractive stone countertops, plentiful modern cherry cabinetry with soft close drawers. New stainless steel appliances including refrigerator, electric range, microwave hood and dishwasher.
- Two separate bedroom/bathroom suites:
- One expansive bedroom suite features a walk-in closet, large window and an ensuite bathroom with shower over bathtub, pedestal sink, recessed storage cabinet, and tile flooring
- Second spacious bedroom suite includes entry area, two double door mirrored closets and ensuite bathroom with pedestal sink, recessed cabinet, and shower over bathtub with tile surround
- Private balcony, perfect for alfresco dining and entertainment overlooking the greenbelt
- Additional features include: Newly installed dual-pane windows throughout.Plank flooring, designer crown molding, soothing and modern paint colors
- One deeded covered parking spot is provided for this unit with additional street and guest parking
- Extra large private walk-in storage room just a few steps away – Approx. 13’x11’ – Unit #133
- HOA Monthly fee of $480: Exterior painting, roof, decks, foundation, landscaping, storage areas, common area maintenance and insurance, community pools, spa, tennis courts, ping pong room and club house
- Distinguished Schools: Nesbit Elementary, Ralston Middle and Carlmont High (buyer to confirm enrollment)